My “Homemade” Lasagna
Okay, so cooking has never come easy around my household. It’s well documented that my wife is no culinary expert. And, well, I’m lazy. So, all too often, we either settle for going out to eat, or perhaps on a good day, we’ll make something quick and easy. Last night was one of those “good days” that we made something for dinner instead of going out to eat. We made lasagna! It was quick, easy, and delicious. It was so easy to make that I thought you might be interested in the recipe. So, without further ado, here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- Stouffers Family Lasagna With Meat Sauce.
- Of course, if you’re not cooking for an entire family, you may want to go with a smaller version of the same dish.
- Follow instructions printed on the box.
- If you’re anything like me, you’re too lazy to thaw out the lasagna. Therefore, make sure you follow the instructions for a frozen lasagna
- Of course, you could always prepare a salad to go along with the lasagna, but why?!?
That’s it! Pretty simple. Maybe not the most original meal around, but hey, it brought the family together, which is really what it should all be about. If you think that’s amazing, you should see me cook hot dogs. I can light a mean grill.
As always, if you’re in or around Sacramento, and looking to plan a seriously fun party, check us out at Paradise Party Rentals.
- Lazy lasagna (californiapixie.com)
- Posted in: Cooking ♦ Family Entertainment ♦ Humor ♦ Paradise Party Rentals ♦ Parenting ♦ Parenting Advice ♦ party planning ♦ Recipes
- Tagged: California, Child, Cook, Dinner, Family, food, Home, Hot dog, humor, Lasagna, Lasagne, laughter, Mozzarella, Paradise Party Rentals, Parent, Parenting, Pasta, People, restaurants, Sacramento California, Sacramento Water Slide Rentals, Shopping, The Rentals